Drop-In Center Services
On site services are offered seven days a week from 9:30am-5:30pm and include laundry, showers, computers with internet access, hot meals, hygiene kits, clothing and bus passes.
Individualized resources include:
• Shelter/housing linkage
• Mental Health referral
• Substance abuse education/referrals
• Linkage to court approved classes
• Employment support
• Linkage to Social Security Income
• Support with obtaining California Identification Card
• Birth Certificate Support
• GED support
• Community resource linkage
GET IN TOUCH
Send us a message! If you are a youth in need of immediate assistance, please call (323)758-5433 or call toll free at (855) YOUTH-LA from any phone.